CARVER MARKET IS OPEN TO INDOOR SHOPPING!
We have a wonderful selection of fruits, vegetables, meats and groceries all afternoon, every market day!
Carver Market hours:
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
1:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- Guests can shop at the Market 1x per week. We will have plenty of food for everyone every day!
- Guests MUST register for the Market in order to shop. (If you haven’t done so you can register at the market at your next visit.)
- Your safety is our priority. By signing into the Market, guests acknowledge that they have read and answered “no” to all of the questions on the Covid health assessment form posted on the wall near market sign-in.
- Do NOT come to the Market if you are sick. (Please send a family member or friend as your proxy.)
- We are following the Port Chester School District closing schedule for inclement weather.
We are accepting individual donations of food and personal items, such as diapers. Our Market is also stocked through the generosity and kindness of our supporters including discounted grocery programs, community gardens, individual donors, corporate donations, community food drives and various non-profit partners.
Please see the attached Carver Market Wish List.
Email our Front Desk team at email@example.com for more information and to schedule.