Your time is so valuable. Volunteering with the Carver Center can prove that time alone can help change someone’s life. At the Carver Center, a community comes together and, day by day, changes the lives of so many. Over 4,500 volunteer hours a year help us do what we do so well. If you are interested in volunteering, please click here to find out more.
Ways You Can Help
– Support our Food Pantry with a donation of food as our needs are constant! Click here for a list of our most needed items!
– Volunteers are needed for the following shifts:
– Saturday: 11am to 3pm
– One-On-One Tutoring: Tutors with appropriate educational and/or related work experience are needed to assist kids with English, math, and writing. Must commit to at least 6 consecutive weeks of tutoring.
– Teaching an Enrichment Class: We welcome a wide variety of classes and experiences for our children – art, music, dance, martial arts, etc. Instructors with appropriate experience must commit to at least 6 consecutive weeks of instruction.
– Carver Center hosts a Senior Breakfast the first Friday of every month from September to June, from 8-11 am. Volunteers are needed to cook, serve, cleanup and interact!
– All volunteers must be at least 16 and must commit to at least 2 consecutive weeks.
– Applications will be accepted from April 1, 2018 to June 1, 2018
– Run a food drive.
– Organize an art supply/school supply drive.