Carver Center’s Summer Camp provides school-aged children with a 6-week full day enrichment and recreation experience that keeps them learning during the summer vacation!
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
We are accepting camp registrations by appointment.
Make your appointment TODAY to register!
Shelby Leeds, 914.305.6034, firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Matt Casey, 914.305.6023, email@example.com
Program Highlights Include:
– Field Trips
– Academic skill-maintenance and building through literacy and math activities
– Enrichment activities such as dance, gardening, and art projects
– Recreational activities such as free play, basketball, dance, and onsite swimming with American Red Cross Certified Lifeguards
– We provide every camper with breakfast, lunch and snack every day
– One Camp Shirt Included in registration fee
– High Staff to Camper Ratio
For additional information or any questions, please contact:
Shelby Leeds at 914.305.6034 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Matthew Casey at 914.305.6023 / email@example.com