We’ve re-imagined our Summer Program.
Join us in 2021 for our Carver Summer Experience. Check-out the Summer Programs 2021 website page.
Please enjoy the following video and pictures from 2019!
View pictures at this link, https://photos.app.goo.gl/xGr5QV8H2H7hThZR7
Carver Center’s Summer Camp provides children with a 4-week full day enrichment and recreation experience that keeps them learning during the summer vacation!
For any questions or for additional information, contact
Alberto Arias, 914.305.6034, firstname.lastname@example.org
Matt Casey, 914.305.6023, email@example.com
Program Highlights Include:
– Academic skill-maintenance and building through literacy and math activities
– Enrichment activities such as dance, gardening, and art projects
– Recreational activities such as free play, basketball, dance, and onsite swimming with American Red Cross Certified Lifeguards
– We provide every camper with breakfast, lunch and snack every day
– One Camp Shirt Included in registration fee
– High Staff to Camper Ratio