We are gearing up for another wonderful camp season!
2020 Camp Dates – July 1-31 (no camp on Friday, July 3)
MONDAY – FRIDAY | 8:30am – 4:30pm | $500.00 per child for 4 week session (no sibling discount)
After Care available: 4:30 – 5:30pm | $200 per child (no sibling discount)
REGISTRATION BEGINS |Saturday, April 4 | 11:00am – 5:00pm
OPEN TO AGES 5 – 12 AS OF JULY 1, 2020
(Campers are expected to attend the entire camp session.)
APPLICATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE INFORMATIONAL MEETING TUESDAY, MARCH 24 | 6:30 – 7:30PM
Please enjoy the following video and pictures from 2019!
View pictures at this link, https://photos.app.goo.gl/xGr5QV8H2H7hThZR7
Carver Center’s Summer Camp provides children with a 4-week full day enrichment and recreation experience that keeps them learning during the summer vacation!
For any questions or for additional information, contact
Alberto Arias, 914.305.6034, email@example.com
Matt Casey, 914.305.6023, firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Highlights Include:
– Academic skill-maintenance and building through literacy and math activities
– Enrichment activities such as dance, gardening, and art projects
– Recreational activities such as free play, basketball, dance, and onsite swimming with American Red Cross Certified Lifeguards
– We provide every camper with breakfast, lunch and snack every day
– One Camp Shirt Included in registration fee
– High Staff to Camper Ratio