CARVER CENTER WILL NOT BE RUNNING THE 2020 SUMMER CAMP PROGRAM. THE SAFETY AND HEALTH OF OUR CHILDREN AND STAFF REMAINS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR INFORMATION REGARDING FUTURE PROGRAMMING.
STAY SAFE AND WELL!
Carver Center Camp Directors, Matt Casey and Alberto Arias
Please enjoy the following video and pictures from 2019!
View pictures at this link, https://photos.app.goo.gl/xGr5QV8H2H7hThZR7
Carver Center’s Summer Camp provides children with a 4-week full day enrichment and recreation experience that keeps them learning during the summer vacation!
For any questions or for additional information, contact
Alberto Arias, 914.305.6034, firstname.lastname@example.org
Matt Casey, 914.305.6023, email@example.com
Program Highlights Include:
– Academic skill-maintenance and building through literacy and math activities
– Enrichment activities such as dance, gardening, and art projects
– Recreational activities such as free play, basketball, dance, and onsite swimming with American Red Cross Certified Lifeguards
– We provide every camper with breakfast, lunch and snack every day
– One Camp Shirt Included in registration fee
– High Staff to Camper Ratio