Carver Center’s Summer Camp provides school-aged children with a 6-week full day enrichment and recreation experience that keeps them learning during the summer vacation!
Program Highlights Include:
– Field Trips
– Certified NY State Teachers in every group, plus an assistant
– Academic skill-maintenance and building through literacy and math activities
– Enrichment activities such as dance, gardening, and art projects
– Recreational activities such as free play, basketball, dance, and onsite swimming with American Red Cross Certified Lifeguards
– We provide every camper with breakfast, lunch and snack every day
– One Camp Shirt Included in registration fee
– High Staff to Camper Ratio
Please see below for additional Camp Carver information!
Questions? Contact Sadie Heald at 914.305.6014 / email@example.com