Tickets on sale April 29th!
Please note the change in venue to Shenorock Shore Club
475 Stuyvesant Ave, Rye, NY
7:00 to 10:00 pm
In an effort to ensure the fun and safety for all, please review the following guidelines with your child prior to the event.
- By selecting ‘Yes, I give my child permission to walk home unaccompanied” during registration, you authorize the release of your child at the door. Parents will not be allowed to change their response day of. Guests must leave the property and will not be allowed to linger at Shenorock Shore Club. Once your child exits the dance they will not be permitted back in.
- Guests arriving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or possessing either, will not be permitted entry.
- On-site security reserves the right to search all handbags, coats, or any other articles before admitting a guest.
- Guests breaking any rules or acting inappropriately will be sent home. Parents of these guests will be called to pick them up.
- We must be able to reach a parent via home and cell phone numbers provided on reply form.
- Guests leaving the dance for any reason will not be permitted to return.
- Large handbags and backpacks must be checked for the entire evening. Items checked cannot be retrieved until leaving the dance.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The dance ends promptly at 10:00 PM- Please plan for pick up accordingly.
We will be unable to process your order without your consent to these guidelines. During Check out, please click the “I AGREE” button to proceed with your order.
Note: Professional security will be on hand. Entrances and exits will be monitored.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance.
Please note that tickets are limited and replies must be received by May 31st, 2016. Tickets purchased are non-refundable and non-transferable. No tickets will be mailed; all names will be held at the door.
Confirmation of your order will be sent by email.