Methods of Paying:
- Members may pay their annual membership fee in full at time of joining or at time of renewal.
- Payment is accepted via credit card, debit card, check or cash.
- Any Membership paid in full more than 4 months, the $5.00/month processing fee will be waived
Monthly Bank draft, credit/debit card, checks, or cash payments accepted
- Members may elect to have monthly payments automatically drafted from their bank, checking account or credit card account.
- Drafts will be made monthly on the first of the month, and there is a $5.00 per transaction convenience charge
- A member may cancel at any time with 30 14 days written notice, with no penalty.
- Members may choose to freeze their account for a maximum of 90 days with no penalties, if they choose to keep membership after an extended period of time.
- $35 bank fee, for any returned check or Credit/debit Card
- $25 fee for any lapse in membership for non-payment without prior written cancellation or freeze.
- 10 SWIMS punch pass card expires 3 months from date of issue
- 25 SWIMS punch pass card expires 6 month from date of issue
- Available for seniors (62+)
- Family memberships
- Emergency Services Personnel & village employees (current & retired)
- Group or corporate organizations
- Financial Aid available for economic hardships (please see fitness director)
- Daily drop in punch pass cards (10 or 25 punch passes) available at front desk